|Moq:||30 Sets/100pcs||Notice:||Please Attach Your Logo’s JPEG/PNG/AI|
|Material:||Synthetic Hair +Aluminum+plastic||Brand:||Custom Logo|
|Type:||Water Heating Blanket||Function:||Warm Keeping|
Hydropower Separation Electric Heated Blanket,
Smart Constant Temperature Electric Blanket,
OEM Electric Heated Blanket 3500g
new style king size electric over blanket electric blanket heater uk plug
Smart temperature Silent plumbing blanket Water shortage and power outage
Water shortage and power outage
constant temperature operation
Stepless temperature regulation
Smart constant tempera ture plumbing blanket
Not dry, do not get angry, pregnant and infants can use
Subvert the traditional electric blanket, the water and electricity separation structure
Warm water circulation warm bed is more comfortable
20-65 degree free adjustment Meet different warm needs
silent operation Peace of mind sleep one - all night Suspension design, warm, quiet and comfortable sleep
Electric blanket, also known as electric mattress, is a kind of contact electric heating appliance. It incorporates a specially made flexible wire heating element with standard insulating properties into the blanket in a coiled form, and heats up when energized. It is mainly used to increase the temperature in the bed when people sleep to achieve the purpose of heating. It can also be used to dehumidify and dehumidify bedding. Low power consumption, adjustable temperature, easy to use, widely used
|Product Size||Product Weight|
Precautions for the use of electric blankets
1. Before using the electric blanket, you should read the instruction manual in detail and operate in strict accordance with the instruction manual.
2. The power supply voltage and frequency used should be consistent with the rated voltage and frequency calibrated on the electric blanket.
3. Electric blankets should be strictly prohibited to be folded. In the process of using the electric blanket, you should always check whether the electric blanket is piled up or wrinkled. If there is, the wrinkle should be flattened before use.
4. Do not use the electric blanket with other heat sources.
5. If you use a preheating electric blanket, it should be absolutely forbidden to use it all night, and the power should be turned off before the user goes to bed.
6. Babies and those who cannot take care of themselves should not use the electric blanket alone, and should be accompanied by someone.
7. Do not place sharp and hard objects on the electric blanket, and do not use the electric blanket on protruding metal objects or other sharp and hard objects.
Of course, the electric blanket also has its benefits. It has a good protective effect on people with rheumatism and can reduce the chance of their attacks.
In addition, electric blankets can also provide better care for the elderly or those who are particularly weak.
Contact Person: Admine