|Product Name:||Ice Sculpture Board Machine||Display Screen:||10.4 Inch LCD|
|Cooling Temperature:||0℃ To -11℃||Heating Temperature:||37℃ To 45℃ Preheating For 3 Minutes|
|Input Voltage:||110V/220V||Output Power:||1000W|
220V Ice Sculpting Body Machine,
Non Invasive Sculpting Body Machine,
Lipid Lowering Body Slimming Machine
Ice sculpture board machine
The machine is equipped with eight handles, which supports one handle from working independently to eight handles working at the same time. Using a new type of integrated device refrigeration plate, non-vacuum adsorption refrigeration technology, the freezing plate is flat, can be attached to the target area, and fixed with straps, which can be widely used in many parts of the body. It is an instrument that uses selective non-invasive cryotherapy to reduce localized fat. It originated from the research and invention of Harvard University in the United States and has been widely used in clinical practice. Because adipocytes are sensitive to low temperature, triglycerides in fat will change from liquid to solid at 5°C, crystallize and age, and then induce adipocyte apoptosis without damage. Other subcutaneous cells (eg epidermal cells, black cells). cells, dermal tissue and nerve fibers)
It is a safe and non-invasive cryo-lipolysis, which does not affect normal work, does not require surgery, does not require anesthesia, does not require drugs, and has no side effects. The instrument provides an efficient 360°surround controllable cooling system, and the overall cooling of the freezer is uniform.
The ideal temperature for inducing adipocyte apoptosis is -5°C to -11°C, and the cooling energy can achieve non-invasive and potent lipid-lowering. Unlike adipocyte necrosis, adipocyte apoptosis is a natural form of cell death. It is to maintain the stability of the internal environment. Cells die in an autonomous and orderly manner, effectively reducing fat cells without causing damage to surrounding tissue.
1. The instrument must use a plug with a grounding pin, and ensure that the power socket of the instrument is well grounded.
2. The power supply used should be consistent with the specified power supply value marked on the machine, otherwise the machine may not work or even burn out the main board parts of the machine.
3. Ensure that the power supply is stable and adaptable. If the local power supply voltage is unstable, it is recommended that the user add a regulated power supply with matching power. Special reminder: The socket power cord requires more than 1.5 square meters.
4. When using the instrument, please keep away from the wall and leave a space of 30cm around the instrument to dissipate heat.
5. This instrument is a high-precision electronic instrument, please do not place the instrument in a high temperature and humid environment.
6. The instrument adopts LCD touch screen. When tapping, try to tap with your fingertips rather than sharp objects.
7. Each accessory is a precision device, so after use and use, care must be taken to maintain it so as not to shorten its service life.
8. After each use of the accessories, it is recommended to wash them with normal saline, and then dry them with a dry cloth
9. Do not use alcohol or corrosive solvents to clean the main unit and handle to avoid damage.
10. When using accessories, try to handle them gently, do not drop them due to gravity, so as not to damage the handle.
11 When in use, the rope hose of the handle avoids excessive bending and damage
12. When the instrument is not in use, please turn off the power, then unplug the power plug and place various accessories of the instrument. If possible, cover the instrument with a dust cover.
13. When not using or transporting for a long time, the water should be drained.
14. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble and modify the equipment without authorization.
15. If the equipment fails, it should be stopped immediately, please contact us.
|Product name||Ice sculpture board machine|
|Display screen||10.4 inch LCD|
|Cooling temperature||0℃ to -11℃|
37℃ to 45℃
preheating for 3 minutes
|Air box size||66×43×76.5cm||Air box weight||13kg|
1,Installation: vertically align the working handle with the handle socket on the back of the instrument host;
Long press the lock button of the handle, then connect the freezing head to the working handle and place it on the rack.
2,Warm reminder! For the first use, you must fill up with water before starting the machine. Never work without water!
Please refer to page 5 for the method of adding water.
3,Insert the power cord into the socket at the back of the main unit, turn on the power, turn on the power switch, press the power button, and the instrument will start up immediately.
Contact Person: Admine